Take a look at some of our current and past projects below.
Every Bay Reach Homes project has been renovated from the ground up, making moving into an older home virtually worry-free. Many of the homes in the East Bay are historic and from a different era. They often have tiny kitchens cut off from the rest of the house, no master suites, and little storage. Much of our planning is done with our architect to re-work the flow within the house for today’s family. Design is another large component of our re-development; we utilize modern colors and materials, including fixtures that are updated, but in line with the home’s original style. The exterior is developed for our signature indoor/outdoor flow to be fully utilized for outdoor entertaining. We hardscape and landscape every property, often including decks, water features, and fire pits. Each of our homes are treated with the same care as if it were for our own families. Our goal is for the new owners to be happy in their home for many years to come.
Standard improvements include:
- -Major updates to electrical, mechanical, and plumbing systems to bring them up to modern standards.
- -All structural elements, including roof and foundation, are upgraded as needed.
- -The kitchen is usually completely rebuilt with new quality cabinets, appliances, countertops, and finishes.
- -All baths are completely modernized with updated finishes and conveniences.
- -Built-ins added for storage and style.